- Conference participants who finalized the registration process are entitled to join all workshops on the program, except when it concerns a session marked with ‘invitation only’.
- The secretariat of the Foundation for the History of Technology (SHT) (SHT@tue.nl) is the main contact for participants. Questions, complaints, and other issues should be directed to the SHT Secretariat.
- SHT and the meeting organizers are committed to protecting the privacy of any personal data you provide during your registration. The following statements describe what we do with your data and how long we store it, so that you are fully informed.
- We ask for your personal data to be able to process your registration for the ToE Digital Workshop Festival 2021. This information will be used for communications and updates about the meeting, providing access to the meeting platform and the Zoom meeting rooms, and for reporting and accounting purposes.
- Your name and affiliation will be listed in the participants list and – if applicable – in the meeting program.
- Your personal data will not be shared with any party that is not involved in the meeting.
- Personal data are kept in the meeting and SHT archives for as long as it is required by statutory regulations. After that, data will only be saved in the SHT mailing database.
- The virtual Zoom/Teams/Webex meeting rooms can be accesses via the festival website.
- The workshops will be streamed live via Zoom/Teams/Webex.
- The workshops will be recorded. The recordings will be available via the conference website for one month after the meeting.
- The meeting organizers are not responsible for the capacity, speed, and stability of the internet connections of the participants. Alternative options to join the meeting by phone will be available.
- Hosts have to be present in every meeting room to assist the organizers; to monitor the workshop; to solve problems that occur during the workshop in collaboration with the organizers.